Tapentadol is a narcotic with a half-life of approximately four hours. Tapentadol is used in humans however veterinary doctors also prescribe Tapentadol for dogs for the treatment of orthopedic pain. Tapentadol extended-release tablets are also prescribed to the dogs that need pain relief throughout the day.
Orthopedic injuries and pain of your pet may take some time to go away and because of that, you may need to buy Tapentadol in large quantities. The overall therapeutic process can be made a little economical if you buy Tapentadol online through web portals or online medication stores that provide deals and discounts if you purchase from them. Some online medication stores allow you to order Tapentadol cash on delivery therefore you don’t have to worry about your online payment method information getting into the wrong hands.
Tapentadol is a narcotic painkiller that is prescribed for moderate to severe pain in animals and humans. However, it is not a painkiller that can be given whenever the animal experiences pain on a need basis. It is given for the proper treatment of a pain that is comparatively longer-lasting and needs to be treated for a longer time.
Tapentadol is a safe medication but there are some things that you need to know before you use Tapentadol for dogs.
• You cannot give Tapentadol to your talk if he has used an MAO inhibitor within the duration of the past two weeks. This is because the interaction of drugs may cause an allergic reaction in the body of the dog.
• You cannot give Tapentadol all to your dog if he is having breathing problems or some other respiratory disorder.
• Tapentadol has a tendency to decrease breathing rate therefore the dosage chart should be strictly followed to avoid adverse health conditions.
• Do not use Tapentadol for dogs with temporary pain that is not associated with a cause that may take time to heal.
• Tapentadol for Dogs may vary in dose as compared to that for humans so do not give Tapentadol to your dog if it is prescribed to you.
It is important to know the side effects of Tapentadol because if you know them then you will not panic when you see your dog is experiencing them. Some of the side effects of Tapentadol are mentioned below:
• Noisy Breathing
• Sleep Apnea
• High temperature
• Speech Problems
• Balance Problems
• Menstrual disturbance
• Change in Libido
• Appetite loss
• Feeling sick
• Feeling tired
• Feeling weak
Not all dogs experience all the side effects and the intensity of side effects also vary therefore you need to follow the guidelines of the veterinary doctor and inform him in case your dog experiences the side effects of intensity that appear to be beyond his tolerance. In this case, the veterinary doctor will change the medication or adjust the dose.